What day is it today, I asked my daughter she replied Monday, silly you appa you forgot hum!! Then what so special about today, it's just another leap into a space of uncertainty with happenings to be engraved into history termed as time,which is divided into ..seconds/minutes/hours/days/years..for convenience of recollection and referral to any piece of ..event/happening ..of the..past/present/future to be.
The sun..rises/shines/hides..depending on the weather designed for that region, some human crafted aspects debated on influencing the natural pattern intended actually for the day. Then one fine morning comes a unique day for all individual happening once 365 days considered uniquely special by thyself and by some closely knit important personalities. What so ..special/relevance.. for a day.. happening/remembered.. only once year round for some fortunate. I happen to explore deeper within into the meaning of the word 'birthday'. A birthday happens only once in a life time, to that persons space and point in time unique to that identified individual per records scientifically. The rest are calculations laid down for the individuals trip around the solastic orbit to reflect back on to the..joys/sorrows/lessons..earned during the journey called living in the life. A day put aside to think of self and question probably..why am'I' here?/what is my objective?where have 'I' reached?..and work around with..how to achieve?/when to achieve?..sketched out of experiences gained from the past and present.
I was wondering the term birthday is misleading, to prove my point made earlier if reasoned scientifically for the explanation if one asks me, my explanation would be for example; when was my second daughter born..I should say precisely, she was born on Wednesday,8th of April 2009 ,but this year her birthday fell on Sunday, 8th of April 2012. So the term birthday is.. irrelevant/misleading.. in the casual contest of the day if we should thus interpret it..makes more sense literally for birth date not birth day.So the margin of error of our..judgement/reasoning.. starts with the interpretation of birthday.To conclude on the observation which we casually wrongfully accept as right, is the reality of our life,words and events placed and misplaced for the convenience of interpretations not to be taken literally. May common sense prevail, into doing and thinking what is right to the moment of history in the making by self, one unique date set aside for self analysis only to be coined birthdatE.
No comments:
Post a Comment