In our era of choice,I am reminded of the things we missed/missing..considers to be, the best part of my/our life..left behind..now..lost.. rushinG/gallopinG/steaminG/propellinG.. ahead in full potential/thrust..towards a disillusioned/misguided..lifE/futurE.. of.. ambiguity/vagueness..where things are loved and people are being used..by trying to be/thinking to be..organic/natural.. is the irony of this millennium in choicE.
I am reminded of my legends,to refresh the memory..my/our..grand parents, who are the reason..of.. my/our.. being..in this jungle..of.. uncertain/fabricated/oblique/opaque erA of choicE..beyond a point..now..being controlled by..the..choicE..after a point the choice does not know..what.. the choice is/was?? As being sometimes, mocked by my wife/mother for being..in.. the past/timid,with..an.. attitude/view point.. of the 70's..asked them once, of my curiosity.. What do you expect from me?? from a 70's model hus/son.. the answer was fast/straight..be real to the present..ok!! then, you want me to behave like our kids born in the Y2K generations..with that level of maturity/reasoning..hum!! then a cloud of delima/confusion arouse within their clouT.. ha!!
I still, miss/cherish.. the hand full..of.. few toys.. I got as present from my parents/relatives..some still intact in its old majesty and glory..dought if my kids will remember.. me/jungle of toys.. they are in now..in this erA..of.. choice/plenty..with ipads/iphones/tabs..replacing personal relationship/touch/intimacy..where personally am drowned..to.. breath and am trapped..within.. this civilisation of unprecedented change/choice..and buy/give.. my kids the same..and see them with.. it.. to me..is now the reality and my choice..advertisements..drives/driving.. the mind/head/heart..where a person has the libertY of Choice..to keep/process..'n'..number of husbands/wives/children's..as it has now become more fashionable/more acceptable/more charitable.. to adopt..than to have.. and to say/proclaim..I am residing/staying..with my steP to my owN..and hide beneath a clouD/clouT..of.. depression/anxiety..sOrry!! We have..very.. well trained graduated.. psychiatristS/psychologistS.. treating/guiding.. us..Who them self are in the same weLL..Degree/University.. guiding us out of the darkness of our being/within.. An Era.. where parents sacrifice..their.. choice of.. food/clothing/being..for.. their kids/children's..making it..milder for.. them to chew/pallate in..than to.. hearing them cry/yell out of frustration..now an easy way to shut their mouth..choice..made with moneY/timE.. 'A'.. decent/soft/easy.. upbringing/life..hiding/masking..the.. reality/taste..of.. life/traditions..and expecting all the best..of.. traditions/flavours.. from their children's.. for/from.. the future..to deliver/give a simple example..when we organise a party..we have kids special and adults special..what is kids special now??non spicy/mild/preserved.. froZen.. juicy chicken breasts/fish fillets..preserved from ice ages..or.. cheese pizzas/kids macs special..just cheese it /beef them up..sOrry..we now have special trained allergic clinics/shots/indigestion tablets/drops..which will take care of them/it..I don't remember getting, such a choice during my childhood days..was lucky, if i got some of my parents choice..and if the point is, made against/brought to light..will be labelled..as.. outcast/primitive..first from.. within home/then society..what is the choice left??..if.. I/we.. want our kids to grow up the way.. I/we.. want them..make milder, similar foods as adults,wash the food of extra spices, for them..give one choice not many..be it..toy/food/life.. and confuse them..or..be ready to eat their choice trained by thyself/absorb living in their choice shown by thyself.. 'if'.. invited..once to their home..as if i/we.. are living.. and inviting.. my/our parents.. with a.. grateful/open heart..to.. my/our home..unless otherwise without a preconceived motive/objective..expect a question from our children..Where were you?? with your parents during their needs/wants??Oh!!they had 10/8/4/2 children's..one amongst them..took care/taking care..as he/she.. was/is.. more liked/attached/got more favours from them..I was put aside/disliked..made my own.. world/future/fortune..hard working ..wow!! What a royal Bluff/Flush..of responsibility/wisdom gained in life..I guess you got practical/sacrificed for us..don't expect that answer from my/our children..actions/deeds.. speaks/penetrates..faster than.. empty.. words/actions/dramas..'just remember that/it'..like a famous Malayalam actor says..will bounce back.. like light rays falling on a surface in modern physics terms.
I am reminded, of a question, asked to a great eastern, thinker/philosopher..why don't you dress up like a gentleman..he after a paUse replied..I better focus on..my.. charactor/actions/deeds..to.. my dress..to.. be.. classified/dropped.. into.. the colony of so called 'gentleman'.. So true..to.. where.. I/we..are heading in this era of uncertaintY/clouT..where it is fashionable/acceptable.. to adopt to deliver/to take to give/ to possess to sharing/to duck out to meet head on..in all aspect of life.. equated to.. needs and wants..in.. my/our.. life/within..be it food/clothing/shelter..'as being happy does not mean everything is perfect..it just means.. i/you/we..have found the right tailored medication'
In a world where..i/we.. run/jog/cycle/row..striving to..maintain/ get/become..A.. member in premier clubs..to show off..once vocabulary skills/dramatic skills/toned body.. but having no time..to.. clean/tidy/organise..once own.. inner self/house/yard..as its all now 'A' stressful.. job/priority..needing ..special..gurus/occasions/helps/guidance's.. is the irony of our present Millennium..and the fine line/wave length..of.. wisdom/understanding..to balance.. the heads/the tails..to the ..past/present.. for.. my/our/their.. future.. is the only key...to an.. evergreen/organic/natural.. Way to/of lifE
No comments:
Post a Comment