Thursday, January 26, 2012

ambitiON/expectatiON..

    I wonder sometimes,why people like/love..to.. live in the old testament, when the new testament is written.. refining/redefining.. the old way of life. When the history of mankind is now clearly separated into BC/AD..Why then ?? Where expectations have reached new heights,with new chapters/horizons.. written/drawn.. unfolding with new dimensions/avatars..hum!! A tree is known by the fruit it bears/Children are the reflections of their parents..What a way to start a blog..very confusing to me as well..
    I have seen and admired the movies released in 2007/2009..named.. Taare Zameen Par/3 Idiots..beautifully depicted/portrayed..on human ambitions/aspirations..translating/depicting..a.. common/average human psychology..unfulfilled/unaccomplished..dreams/desires.. passED/rollED.. over to/into the next generation..for fulfilment..ignoring/bypassing the natural process of being self..clipping/chipping/trimming/shaping.. the wings..As being beautifully presented/portrayed into words in.. 'Tiger Mom'.. by, Amy Chua..to be read and imbibed..Am reminded of and inspired to write today..based on incidences, I come across, daily in my lively hood experience..the reason being..parents getting frustrated for lack of supply/availability of ADD/ADHD medications for their children,some only 2 to 4 years old..parents screaming/frustrating..all dramatised/enacted..in..the house/the public..in the presence of their children..pushing/driving..them to the edge of the wall/reasoning..as i think..now patience is only a virtue and arrogance is an acquired art/skill..being polished/trained..for the new millenia..reflected/reflecting.. now.. in the field of academics/sports..and being made fashionable/acceptable..by the media,which rules the head/mind..hum!! It is horrifying/saddening..to.. see a replica of the medical chart for parents and children..matching as mirror images..for..What/Why??Where are we rushing to..As rightly pointed out today by an elderly..wise/knowledgeable lady..we do not have time to breath/say hello..as, I nodded my hairless head to her rhythm/style..I wonder sometimes now..my children have.. needs/wants.. met on time..to my waiting game in the past..reminded of the sweet/memorable painful past..where we as a family owned/built..a.. house/vehicle only after..a.. point in my/our life..'as anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for'..as a space to be left for needs and wants is worth the time/quality.. I was protected/cared towards a reasonable point into my adulthood..to this developed/developing culture..where children are let to the mercy of the world at/from a.. very tender age..childhood squashed/exposed to experiments/choices..Is it a good model??
    As, I happened to read an article, on a speech, given in the British Parliament on.. February 2,1835..which said, to break the backbone of 'A' nation one has to fragment its spiritual and cultural heritage,to impose once dominance over,a seemingly contended nation..with genuine vaLues in life..Which they achieved..with patience/tactfulness..How long for/At what cost?? And the reflection of that labour..I have had a small exposure..living/working for about 4 years..its own historY/presenT.. reflects/dictated.. the fruits of the deeds..as is rightly said..'One reaps what one saws'/'One falls in once own pot hole'.. later in, one way or the other unnoticed..if not, to be caught up, in the karma of life..rolled over/passed over..to the .neT generation..an old fashioned saying to the majority now.. with no statistical graphs to prove it.. right/wrong..just some common sense/observation..needed..I try to remind self sometimes ..angle of incidence, is equal to, the angle of reflection, per the law of reflection of light, in Physics. May/Let.. truth/righteousness..reflect in my words/taughts/actions.
  Hoping the relationShip.. within/between.. self/family/community/nation..leading to nationS..keep afloat/floating to time.. in/towards.. a brighter tomorrow..remembering/forgiving..the.. follies of the past, while living in the present..not to be burned.. in/within.. the errors of the pasT/presenT..already paid for.. in.. guilt/sorrows/blood/lives..may not the weeds of.. Ego/Hatred..overtake our minD

No comments:

Post a Comment