Monday, December 19, 2011

2Q..

I like to ask, two questions.. to.. myself..One.. I heard/fascinated me.. and.. Second.. I crafted..

Q1. Imagine, I am about to walk/travel..all AlOne.. through the forest..with water bodied..with a small.. travel bag..What do, I have inside It?? nOw..close my eyes..and answer instantly..first taught counts..Ok!! entering the forest..deep/woody/scary..walked 400 yards, into the deep unknown territory,heard a strange noice..peeped through the leaves and saw an animal/bird/fish.. What??..my first reaction??..then moved on..surprised!! to see a hUt.. in the middle of nOwhere..approached it..saw a muddy mug.. lying outside.. with some sunflower seeds by its side..walked towards the house..knocked at the door..opened..peeped inside, saw a organised room..with a welcOme sign on the table..was surprised!!.. again..to see my name, on the table, neatly written.. on a blAck slate, with a whIte chalk..there was some food on the table..What did I see??..after eating..I took, a small nap..What did I do next?? later walked out of the hUt..looked around..What did I do once outside??Continued my journey..deeper into..later..came to the edge of a mountain..surprised!! again.. to see,  paddy fields.. with a blooming population underneath..travelled down the cliff..saw a house..What house??..did it have a fence around it?? to my horRor.. witnessed a small fire, in the backyard of the house..What was my reaction?? I met the residents of the house..spent my night in their house..next day..What did I do??.. before I left for.. the rest of unknown destination??..travelled again.. saw a water body..What?? Did I.. swim:enjoy/ignored:focused.. on the unknown destination..there was a raft/boatman/bridge..What did I choose to cross across??//decided to make this location..my homE??

Q2. I.. have to travel.. daiLy.. from point A to B..there are 4 options, to choose from..which one.. will I choose..Constraint..musT.. reach the destination on time.. every day..time to travel 2 hours..options available are
    a. Straight highway.. from point A to point B..time taken to travel.. under any given constraints/circumstances..1 hour 40 minutes..but.. toll charge $1 to be paid.
    b. Use of a rout..involving deviations through slums..time taken to travel.. under any given constraints/circumstances..80 minutes..but.. toll charge $0.5 to be paid.
    c. Use of a rout..involving scenic drive.. a treat for the eyes/mind..under any given constraints/circumstances..2 hour 20 minutes..no toll charge needed to be paid.
    d. Use of a combination of a/b/c..depending on the circumstances, of the day/situation unfolding..so can't, decide ahead, which one to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment