In My/oUr small well/earth..to the Universe/cOsmos.. we live/exist.. as an element/atom..I am reminded of the story of Gulliver travels..when he accidentally, got entangled, in the war, of the little people.. for petty/silly reasons. To the current reality of my world, i/we live in.. International conflicts:: Indians vs Pakistanis.. British vs Irish.. North Koreans vs South Koreans.. Ethiopians vs Eritreans.. Israelites vs Palestinians .. vs vs?? Religious conflicts:: Christians vs Muslims vs Jews vs Hindus vs Sicks vs Buddhists vs..?? for what?/why?? Imagine, the world is compelled/forced/unified.. to follow one/practice one..then will it survive..Shias vs Sunnis.. Catholics vs Protestants.. etc vs etc....??
I was inspired, to write this blog, based on the cartoon, I happened,to glance through, on the face book..a white dominant/strong adult, pointing a finger.. to a black boy and telling/asking him, to go to Africa//Spanish boy..Spain// American boy by roots.. he is confused?? Imagine they leave/abandon.. Where to??
The golden rule of the thumb, I learned, in my physics class, reminds me/leads me, to one practical, application in my/our life. When I point, my one finger, to another person..be it my, Family/Friend/Colleague/Neighbour..There are three fingers, pointing to self, and one pointing up..life/situation.. could be.. well analysed/handled..if the Later/fOrmer are reviewed/questioned first.. prior to.. the jUdgement/sitUation unfolding. The wisdom to tackle.. at that juncTure/criTical point.. is the key..to peace/calmness/harmony..
This is the fAct..in my/our well.. that black mans blood, fits into a brown/yellow/white mans tissue, if needed..then the reality, of the phrase is proved that.. 'Beauty/Ignorance, is only skin deep'
No comments:
Post a Comment